Refer a Student
Do you know any high achieving, high school juniors (class of 2021), who are student leaders and exemplify great potential?
If so, they should apply to the Young Leaders Summit!
- Students of all ethnic backgrounds are welcomed to apply
- Current high school junior, Class of 2021
- Must have an unweighted cumulative GPA above a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or above an 80 on a 100-point scale
- Low income, as defined by Pell eligibility
- Currently attends high school in the United States or a U.S. territory
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA, or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Plans to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at a U.S. accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university after high school graduation
Refer them by filling out the information requested on this page, and they will receive an automatic invitation to apply for the Young Leaders Summit!
Please note the following deadlines:
- REFER students by Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 5:00 PM PT.
- The deadline for students to APPLY is Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 5:00 PM PT.