Refer a Student
Do you know any high achieving, high school juniors (class of 2019), who are student leaders and exemplify great potential?
If so, they should apply to the Young Leaders Summit!
- Current high school junior, Class of 2019 (senior in the fall of 2018-2019 academic year)
- Students from all ethnic backgrounds are welcome to apply
- Low income, as defined by Pell eligibility
- 3.0 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent based on your school scale
- Currently attends high school in the United States or a U.S. territory
- Plans to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at a U.S. accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university after high school graduation
Refer them by filling out the information requested on this page, and they will receive an automatic invitation to apply for the Young Leaders Summit!
Please note the following deadlines:
- REFER students by Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- The deadline for students to APPLY is Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.